Topic Resolution: Answered
Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      Answered
      giulino-lenzi
      Teilnehmer

Hi everyone !

Today I installed Oauth2 plugin by Otobo repository using Package Manger.

The system is a Centos Stream 8, Otobo version 10.0.16, installed about 18 months ago without problem, and all “checkmodules –all” are installed and OK, except Postgres and Oracle, which I don’t use.

I use a local MariaDB.

After installing Oauth2, working in Postmaster Mail Accounts, I got a “500 Internal server Error” even before configuring an Oauth based account.

System Event Log shows this message after every “500 error”:

[Kernel::System::DB::_TypeCheck][2025] Unknown data type ‘TEXT’!

What should I fix ? Is it a “database only” issue, or anything else ?

Thank you

Giutobo

Best Answer
        giulino-lenzi
        Teilnehmer

I found the solution at last. Here are the news:

1. the error Unknown data type ‚TEXT‘! is always present at OAUTH2 package installation and first usages, but OTOBO it works correctly (in fact, the table in MariaDB/MySql is created correctly, and the column TOKEN has type TEXT). SO: Why is this not-error shown? It doesn’t appear in further operations.
          2. the error Unknown data type ‚TEXT‘! is not related to a specific version of OTOBO: I found it both in version 10.0.16 and 10.1.5 .
          3. the REAL problem was the “Error 500: Internal Server Error” by Apache-Httpd. This had no details even in apache event log. The cause was the .htaccess file !  (/var/www/html/.htaccess)

[ My .htaccess simply redirects from “/” to “myipaddress/otobo/index.pl” ]

The solution is:

• rename .htaccess to something else;
          • restart apache/httpd;
          • configure oauth2 in otobo;
          • rename back .htaccess to its original name.

So: why is this simple redirection breaking Apache ?

Waiting for an explanation to this solution.

Regards

Giutobo

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
      • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.