Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      David Scharf
      Teilnehmer

Hi,

please correct me if I’m wrong but apparently in order to get some kind of user interaction into a process ticket, I have to configure the following:

1. Let customer create a ticket and enter a service in order to identify the ticket later on (e.g. Employee offboarding)
        2. Configure the generic agent to assign the correct process ID and activity ID to the ticket based on the service
        3. Let customer fill out the process screen in the ticket answering section (e.g. “vacation days left,…”)

Now when these steps are done I get an internal server error in the agent overview when trying to open the ticket. My questions:

• anybody else experiencing this?
        • is this really the only way to process a demand in a strucuted way? or am I missing something?
        Stefan Abel

Hello David,

You can also show Dynamic Fields (e.g. vacation days left, …) in the Frontend-Action “CustomerTicketMessage” based on your Service (of course after you added the Dynamic Fields to CustomerTicketMessage).

So one ACL to hide your DFs (Dynamic Fields). And one ACL, if Ticket Service = Employe Offboarding, then show (Possible Add) the Dynamic Fields (Form) “DynamicField_VacationDaysLeft” (or however you named your DFs):

https://doc.otobo.org/manual/admin/11.0/en/content/administration-area/processes-automation/access-control-lists.html

Cheers
          Stefan

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
      • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.