Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      Jorge Peixinho
      Teilnehmer

Here’s the translation to English:

“Yesterday was the first time I met and installed Otobo, and I’m really enjoying it. I think it’s part of the learning curve, something must have been done that caused it to stop working. It was something during the SSL certificate installation.

Result: I had to delete and reinstall. But I didn’t want to lose what I already have in the database because I’ve already invested some time.

How to overcome this and manage to execute the reinstallation?”

Thank you in advance

An Error Occurred
        SecureMode active!

If you want to re-run installer.pl, then disable the SecureMode in the SysConfig.

Stefan Abel

Hello,

was this during the new installation or during the migration? During the installation the SecureMode is activated automatically after the successful installation so that you can’t access the URL e.g. /otobo/installer.pl anymore and you continue on the URL /otobo/index.pl (for the Agents).

To access it again:

• if you have access to the URL /otobo/index.pl you can go the SystemConfiguration and de-activate it.
          • if you don’t have you can put it into your file /opt/otobo/Kernel/Config.pm for example, set it to 0 (I think) and then rebuild the config bin/otobo.Console.pl Maint::Config::Rebuild

Afterwards (after one of those steps) the secure mode should be inactive and you can access the URL /otobo/installer.pl again.

I hope this helps you well.

Cheers
          Stefan

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
      • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.