Topic Resolution: Resolved
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Jakub Biernat
      Teilnehmer

all of a sudden, <Realname> has been added to the queue names.

how to remove it?

Manny Gatahwa
        Teilnehmer

Can you clarify your issue with more explanation of the problem, add screenshots if possible

bes
          Teilnehmer

Hi Jakub,

could you check the setting CustomerPanelSelectionType in the SysConfig. If you want to see the queue names then “Queue” should be selected there. You can also show the System Email Addresses in the customer interface. In that case, you can check the settings in “Email Addresses” in the admin interface.

Best regards,

Bernhard

bes
            Teilnehmer

Also the setting of  CustomerPanelSelectionString in the SysConfig is relevant. The placeholders <Realname> and <Email> are only replaced when the CustomerPanelSelectionType is “Queue”.

Jakub Biernat
              Teilnehmer

Hi,
                I have a “queue” set up.
                I can somehow complete the field to make it disappear <realname> ?

bes
                Teilnehmer

Hi Jakub,

I take it that your CustomerPanelSelectionType is “Queue”. So you can remove the “<Realname>” from the setting CustomerPanelSelectionString.

Note that I said it the wrong way around. Correct is:

The placeholders <Realname> and <Email> are only replaced when the CustomerPanelSelectionType is not „Queue“.

Best regards,

Bernhard

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
              • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.