Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      Vlado Gal
      Teilnehmer

Hi,

we are now using Otrs 3.4, I am pretty familliar with System config. We are planning to migrate to OTOBO. So I am doing initial system config. One thing I find strange and could not find solution for it.

• responsible is activated
        • Agent is set for ticket as responsible
        • Agent see responsible tickets in ResponsibleView
        • Ticket ist moved to different queue, because agent need help from another team
        • Agent has MOVE an Create permissions to destination queue, because I do not want to see whole queue for him
        • but, when moved to queue, agent lost visibility of this ticket. I could not find any view where the ticket could be seen
        • direct link to tiket is working, so agent has permission to access the ticket.

This is working in OTRS 3.4.

I have realized that if Agent has RO permissions to queue, he can see responsible ticket in ResponsibleView, but this in not desired for our working processes.

Am I missing something? Could somebody help me? If it is by desing in OTOBO, i do not understand than, whats the reason for Responsible, when I can not see all my responsible tickets regardless queue.

thanks

Stefan Abel

Hello,

as soon as you are Responsible for a ticket, you have rw-Permissions (which includes ro-Permissions) for that ticket. So he definitely can find the ticket, e.g. via Search or via the Responsible View.

Where are you missing the ticket?

Cheers,
          Stefan

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
      • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.