Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      Karsten Klingspor
      Teilnehmer

Hello there,

since the german question-part of the forum seemed to disappear I’ll try my luck here.

We use a LDAP-Backend for syncing customer-users. Per default the customer-id is set to the LDAP-Users mail-address.
        Is it possible to set the customerID to a fixed string(existing customerCompany) and not a ldap-field, for example the ID of a manually created customerCompany?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Karsten Klingspor

marcel-graf
        Teilnehmer

Hello Karsten,

If I understood correctly, do you want to assign the customer users to the customer using LDAP Sync?

In Google Search “znuny LDAP CustomerID to customerCompany” i found the following Posts.

https://community.znuny.org/viewtopic.php?t=42407

https://community.znuny.org/viewtopic.php?t=15404

KR,

Marcel

Karsten Klingspor
          Teilnehmer

Hi Marcel,

I managed to set the customer ID to the attribute “Company” and edit the CustomerID accordingly in the Customer (was number –> now string), so the company attribute is human-readable.

Unfortunately the customer-information is not displayed with the customer-user.

This is what I get when I use a customer-user manually created and mapped to the customer:

The customer-user also appears in the customer-information-center.

But the LDAP-imported users do not and there is no mapping of the customer-details, but the customer seems to be mapped (see the number of open/closed tickets):

Any idea how to get the customer details to show in the ticket zoom and also see the customer-user in the customer-information-center?

Thanks and kind regards,

Karsten

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
        • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.